Name and contact details of the data controllerThis data protection information applies to the data processed by:
person in charge: Dirk Appel Danklstrasse 12 81371 Munich
Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit my website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of my website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- used browser and if applicable the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
- To ensure a smooth connection of the website,
- Guarantee a comfortable use of my website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability and
- for further administrative purposes.
b) When using my contact form
For questions of any kind, I offer you the possibility to contact me via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address, so that I know who the inquiry comes from and can answer it. Further information can be given voluntarily. The data processing for the purpose of contacting me is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by me for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after the completion of your request, unless the contact leads to an order for my services.
Passing on dataYour personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. I will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to do so in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) DSGVO
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f) DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on the data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c) DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you is required.
Information is stored in the cookie that is related to the specific terminal device used. This does not mean, however, that I will be informed of your identity immediately.
In addition, I also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a certain specified period of time. If you visit my site again in order to use my services, it will be automatically recognized that you have already been to our site and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the purposes mentioned above to protect my legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f) DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, completely deactivating cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of my website.
Tracking ToolsThe tracking measures listed below and used by me are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DSGVO. With the tracking measures I use, I want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of my website. On the other hand, I use the tracking measures to record the use of my website statistically and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing my offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified in the sense of the above-mentioned regulation.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be taken from the following tracking tool. Google Analytics
For the purpose of designing and continuously optimizing my pages according to my needs I use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/ intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymized user profiles are created and cookies (see section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on: (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for my website and will be stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will need to set the opt-out cookie again. You can find further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics in the Google Analytics help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/ 6004245?hl=en).
Rights of data requestsYou have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by me in accordance with art. 15 DSGVO In particular, you may request information on the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, cancellation, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected from me, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by me;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with me, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete it and I no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided to me in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible party;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, I may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- as a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or my office for this purpose.
Right of objectionIf your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1, sentence 1, letter f) DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, if there are reasons for doing so arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without specifying a special situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data securityI use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, I use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether a single page of my website is encrypted by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
I also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. My security measures are continuously improved according to technological development.